Anders Bune, Vestermøllevej 7, Fjaltring, 7620 Lemvig
Welcome to Danhostel Fjaltring
Denmark's smallest hostel with only 11 rooms located 700 meters from the North to the city Fjaltring. Here is the opportunity to spend a quiet night in the vicinity of nature. Here you go, unlike most other places on the North Sea, over lush farmland almost to the sea with a wide view over the fields and the sea.
We offer eight rooms in the main building and 3 in our system. Four of the rooms in the main house are en suite, while the other room shower and toilet shared. Two of the rooms in the main house can be rented as small apartments with shower, toilet, small kitchen, dining area, 2 bunk beds and a private terrace overlooking the sea.
You can rent a room, but also the entire system or the whole house separately for family parties or large events. The whole main house can be rented for 3500 DKK. Service for 25 people, tables, chairs, are available. 600 DKK is charged for the cleaning. Fee for 25 persons DKK 50 per night per person.
10 km south lies Angel Thorsminde and only 17 km to the charming Limfjord Lemvig, as many people know from the comic Life Lidenlund.
The beach opposite Fjaltring is the most popular in this part of the west coast due to child-friendly bathing.
- Accommodation for up to 40 people.
- The ability to cook your food.
- Living and dining room and a separate conference room.
- Sea view from the living room.
- Outdoor terrace along the entire west side.
- Only 500 m to the North Sea.
- In a quiet environment and fresh air.
- The hostel is located right next Fjaltring Friskole sports including petanque and Fjaltring Købmandsgård..
- Disabled persons with separate disabled toilet.
- Patio door to the outside of each room.
- Marguerite Route and West Coast cycle route leads right through Fjaltring and Købmandsgård.
- It is possible to organize short courses. We have one room where dogs are allowed.
The prices on the site are indicative. All prices that you find on this page: www.fjaltringvandrerhjem.dk/Priser
To learn more: www.fjaltringvandrerhjem.dk